The Workplace Integrated Learning (WIA) internship is part of the National Human Resources Development Strategy and the National Skills Development Strategy and lasts 12 months.
• Must be between 18 and 35 years old
• Be a South African citizen
• Must be in possession of a National Senior Certificate or equivalent (NCV L4)
• Must not have any criminal convictions or pending cases.
• Applicants must be unemployed, have never worked in the field of the advertised position and have never participated in an internship program relevant to the field of the position
• Applicants must reside in the provinces where the position is advertised
• Applicants can only apply for three (3) positions (complete a separate application form for each position reference number)
Category of apprentice with minimum requirements:
Graduate Internship: A tertiary qualification is required
NB: The scholarship will be determined by the ” Education Authority and Training for the Security and Security Sector (SASSETA) ● ● ● ● ●
• Possession of an NQF 6 diploma or above in which the following subjects are compulsory: Criminology1, 2 and 3 / Expert in the scientific study of crime and delinquency. The data analysis course / module will be a bonus.
• Investigation of crime on the station grounds
• Investigation of the causes of crime on the station grounds
• Investigation of the impact / effects of crime in the area
• Analyze the data to determine why the crime has occurred.
committed and find ways to:
(ii) Detect and prevent new criminal behavior
EASTERN CAPE The following positions are advertised to consider
Work Integrated Learning (WIA): Internships 2020 / 2021 Post-administrative apprentice (10 positions)
Police station Location
Mthata Ref: 01/2021 (2 positions) East London 02/2021 (2 positions) Humewood 03/2021 (2 positions) Cambridge 04/2021 (2 positions) Lusikisiki 05 / 2021 (2 positions)
MPUMALANGA Administrator Graduate Trainee (8 positions) Police Station Place Witbank Ref: 06/2021 (2 positions) Piet Retief 07/2021 (2 positions) KwaMhlanga 08/2021 (2 positions) Barberton 09 / 2021 (1 post) W hite River 10/2021 (1 post)
GAUTENG Stage p ost-administrative (10 posts) Section Police Stations Location Honeydew Ref: 11/2021 (2 posts) Pretoria Central 12/2021 (2 posts) Tembisa 13/2021 (2 posts) Randfontein 14/2021 (2 posts) Johannesburg Central 15 / 2021 (2 positions)
KWAZULU-NATAL Post-administrative apprentice (10 positions) Section Police stations Place Plessislaer Ref: 16/2021 (2 positions) Durban Central 17/2021 (2 positions) Umlazi 18/2021 (2 positions) Phoenix 19/2021 (2 positions) Pinetown 20/2021 (2 positions)
LIMPOPO Post-administrative apprentice (8 positions) Section Police stations Location Thohoyandou Ref: 21/2021 (2 positions) Seshego 22/2021 ( 2 posts) Giyani 23/2021 (2 posts) Lebowakgomo 24/2021 (1 post) Tubatse 25/2021 (1 post)
FREE TRAINEE Administrative (8 posts) Section Police posts Location Parkroad Ref: 26/2021 (2 places) Welkom 27/2021 (2 places) Thabong 2 8/2021 (2 places) Bethlehem 29/2021 (1 place) Bloemspruit 30/2021 (1 place) VIN
WEST CAPE Post-administrative internship (10 posts) Section Police stations Location Delft Ref: 31/2021 (2 posts) Khayelitsha 32/2021 (2 posts) Philippi East 33/2021 (2 posts) Nyanga 34/2021 ( 2 positions) Harare 35/2021 (2 positions)
NORTH CAPE Post-Administrative Apprentice (8 positions) Section Police Stations Police Location Kimberley Ref: 36/2021 (2 positions) Galeshewe 37/2021 (2 positions) Upington 38 / 2021 (2 posts) Mothibistad 39/2021 (1 post) Kuruman 40/2021 (1 post)
NORTH-WEST Post-administrative trainee (8 posts) Section Police stations Location Rustenburg Ref: 41/2021 (2 posts ) Klerksdorp 42/2021 (2 posts) British 43/2021 (2 posts) Mahikeng 44/2021 (1 post) Ikageng 45/2021 (1 post))
• Only the sasseta_application_form_2021 (to download here) for the internship of Workplace Integrated Learning (WIL) (also available on the SAPS website) will be accepted. All instructions on the application form must be followed.
• Failure to comply with this instruction may result in the rejection of the application.
• Contact details and job reference number must be correctly indicated in the application form.
• A Curriculum Vitae must be submitted along with the application form and * proof of residence.
• Certified copies of the candidate’s identity document, higher certificate and all diplomas obtained must also be presented and attached to the application.