closing date: March 9, 2021
location: Pretoria Central, Gauteng
Other opportunity at www.jobsrecruit.co.za
– Guide customers to the right floor or the right people when asked for help.
– Communicate with staff and customers in a clear and friendly manner.
– Solve minor issues or direct him to the team leader for help.
– Be available at all times, during operating hours, to clean as needed.
– Make sure that the waste does not contain any valuable products or goods before disposing of it.
– Grade 10
– Must work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
– South African or valid work permit
– MIE, clear criminal and credit
– Driver’s license and own reliable means of transport
DAVER IS ALSO LOOKING FOR TELLER/CASHIER
closing date: 27 May 2021
– Distribute the bags / containers in different areas
– Make sure all receipts are ready
– Ensure all work received daily is processed and cleared in the system
– Check that the information on the bags is correct r
– Follow all policies and procedures.
– Participate in safety training and recycling programs.
– Comply with workplace safety policies and procedures.
– Wear protective clothing all the time.
Qualifications, skills and experience
– 12th grade with mathematics or accounting
– 1 to 3 years of professional experience as an employee preferably
– Computer skills
– Good verbal and written communication skills.
– Strict adherence to policies and procedures.