Unemployed Learnership: Warehouse
Learnership for Unemployed: Warehouse (CCB210121-5) – CCBSA Horizontal
Closing Date 04/31/2021
Professional title Unemployed learnership: Warehouse
Function Logistics, warehouse and distribution
Agreement Coca-Cola drinks South Africa
Type of employment Learning
Location – Country South Africa
Location – nationwide
Applications from suitably qualified individuals are invited to fill the above vacant position within the Warehouse Department.
The purpose of this program is to enable students to understand and become familiar with the underlying principles of all major areas related to distribution in the wholesale and retail industry, thereby enabling them to become employees. more efficient. This certificate provides students with the basics in all distribution areas. This can enable them not only to increase their productivity in the wholesale and retail sector, but also to apply their learning in various other business contexts.
Key tasks and responsibilities LEARNING: the qualified student will be exposed to:
• Reading, writing and verbal communication in the distribution environment.
• Rational and irrational numbers and number systems
• Receipt of stock in the wholesale or retail store
• Maintenance of stock balances
• Secure delivery of stock to customers
• Legal obligation, organizational policies and procedures for the transport of goods.
• Administrative functions related to the reception and delivery of stocks
• Stock conditioning in duly selected areas
• Selection of titles
• The financial impact of the actions on the company.
• Collection, packaging and movement of stock to minimize damage.
• Stock flow via CC / warehouse
• Recording of stock movements in the stock management system
• Inventory procedures
• The wholesale and retail business environment
• Occupational health and safety legislation and applicable workplace safety procedures
• Appropriate actions to be taken regarding hazards and emergency situations.
• Maintenance of internal and external management standards
• Maintain customer service and satisfaction levels
Skills, experience and education
• Attention to detail
• Ability to interact well in a team
• Ability to work effectively in a team
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
• matric with math and science
• No experience is required
DURATION OF THE LEARNING PROGRAM:
• A student who obtains this mark must reach a minimum value of
• 120 credits to qualify; this learning takes place over a period of 12 months
The ad has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional or relevant information as selection criteria.