Closing Date : 2021/03/26.
Reference : BIL210319-3.
Professional title : General worker
Department : General Worker
Office / Installation : Contract logistics unit 1
Reporting to : Supervisor
Classification of work : Permanent
Location – Country : South Africa
Location – Province : Gauteng.
Location – Town / City : Kempton Park
BIL seeks to use a general worker in his operations since OPPTON PARK, the successful candidate will be responsible for the preservation of the stock and control, in addition to ensuring that the load is turned correctly and stacked for an expedition.
Qualifications and experience
*Grade 12/ Matric
*1 year in a warehouse environment
*Experience of the warehouse management system.
*Knowledge of inventory storage and control practices.
*1 daily Duties
* Ask for using the forklift controller to make sure the load is stacked correctly depending on size and weight.
* Tiles of all stacked goods and collected in the collection area before loading the beginning of the beginning
* Secure the loaded load in the container with fasteners to ensure load safety during traffic
* Take pictures of the progress expense for quality purposes as progress in charge
2 requests / general tasks
* Manage the general queries of the internal warehouse and react accordingly
* Help with the titles count as much as necessary.
* Help in other team departments when your area of responsibility is not busy turning on the pressure.
3 Member of the safety and security requirements, legislation, policies and procedures.
* Immediately notify the Transgressions Department Manager
* Follow the SST law at any time and report possible qualified hazards
Skills and Competencies
*Warehouse management systems
*Basic Store Keeping