Purpose of the work:
Do you dream of a career in the retail and pharmaceutical industry? Measureite offers an exciting learning program to qualify as an Assistant Pharmacist. This position will require you to work and obtain a qualification at the same time. The main purpose of the position is to help the pharmacist to dispense and perform administrative tasks related to the pharmacy. The successful candidate must be prepared to work retail hours.
Objectives of the position:
• Stock control
• Distribution (under the supervision of the pharmacist)
• Internal cleaning
• the Frontshop service
• Grade 12 – English compulsory
Knowledge and skills:
• Knowledge of distribution systems and control systems would be beneficial.
• Computer skills: knowledge of MS Office and G Suite (advantageous)
• Good language skills: fluency in English and at least one other official language
• Very good interpersonal and client skills.
• Great attention to detail
• Strong digital skills