Road Traffic Management Apprenticeship Program (Apprenticeship 2021/22)
Our intention is to promote representativeness (race, sex and disability) in the integration of young unemployed people into the said program.
An indication in this regard will facilitate the processing of requests.
DURATION: 12 months
SALARY: R 3000.00 PM CENTER: MAHIKENG
Terms and conditions
Grade 12 (Matric Certificate) / NCV L4 Certificate,
South African Identity Document,
The age must be between 18 and 35 years old,
Valid driver’s license,
SAPS authorization certificate,
Recent medical report certificate showing that the candidate can do strenuous exercise,
Proof of residence of the traditional authority or the municipality.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications should be submitted on the updated Z83 (application form), which should be fully completed and signed and dated.
Please note that it is mandatory to complete all fields of the prescribed Z83 form for the request to be considered.
If applicants use an incorrect application form (Z83) approved for use on or after January 1, 2021, applications will not be considered for selection (disqualified).
The job application for (Z83) is available from any national or provincial department and can be found on the DPSA website, www.dpsa.gov.za. The application form (Z83) must be accompanied by a complete updated CV with at least the names of three (3) referees with current contact details. Originally certified copies of all required qualifications, identity documents and other documents. Failure to present the requested documents will result in the rejection of the request.
● All grades will be verified. Persons in possession of a foreign diploma must provide this department with an assessment certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
● Applicants must include the position / reference number and center in their application.
● Candidates who require additional information about an advertised position should direct their questions to the person listed as inquiries under the requested position.
● Applications must be submitted to the ministry on time, as applications received after the closing date and time indicated below will generally not be accepted. Applications sent by fax and e-mail will not be accepted.
● Candidates must be available for selection interviews at the date, time and place determined by the department.
● The Department reserves the right not to make applications and correspondence will be limited to shortlisted applicants.
● All appointments will be subject to positive rating checks, as well as a clearance and security review.
● NB. Students who have already participated in a public service apprenticeship program will not be considered.
All requests should be addressed to the Director: Human Resources Management, Department of Community Safety and Transport Management, Private Bag x19, MMABATHO 2735 Office n ° 138/110/111 / 113,152 1st floor, Tirelo Building, Albert Luthuli Drive Mafikeng
CLOSING DATE: 05/14/2021