Receptionist (RCL210512-6) – New
Finance / Commercial
Classification of job types
Location – countrywide
Location – Country
• Manage and control all incoming calls.
• Assist various departments in administrative tasks
• Help in compiling reports as needed
• Manage all the switchboard functions
• Respond to the switchboard with courtesy and time
• Handle customer complaints in a professional and courteous manner.
• Take part in price surveys
• Update service level agreements
• Manage the availability of the training center.
• Assist with general office administration and inquiries.
• Relieve the counters if necessary
• Update billboards
• Grade 12 or 4th NQF qualification
• Computer skills and good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (eg Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Excellent communication skills
• 2 years of experience in customer service / reception
Duties and Responsibilities
• Basic knowledge of the product and general operations in the cooking environment.
• Detailed and results-oriented
• Professional, diplomatic and friendly
• Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize projects
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
• Emotional maturity and self-management